Merlot - Amazing 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment for sale in Paris
Please Note: This apartment was snapped up within hours of the announcement that it was for sale. Please let us know if you are seriously considering the purchase of a similar apartment and we'll let you know should one come up for sale: Contact Us.
The Merlot is an elegant and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Paris that has been selected by the Fine Living Channel as the most romantic apartment in Paris! You will fall in love with the Merlot with its beautiful décor and comfortable home setting. Just step out on the long balcony for the pièce de résistance - a gorgeous and unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower and Champ de Mars gardens nearby! You can savor the outstanding views from the balcony, the living room and master bedroom. Enjoy a very Parisian start to your day with a homemade cafe au lait each morning on the balcony and marvel at the sunset behind the Eiffel Tower at night. Just wait until the magic light show begins on the Eiffel Tower after dark! Click here to view the video of this beautiful Paris apartment.
Step outside your front door to find a fabulous neighborhood with a wonderful selection of cafés, shops, restaurants and open markets - all that makes Paris unique. The Merlot is being offered at the price of €1,322,395, an excellent value for a truly dream apartment in the 7th arrondissement!
The Merlot apartment is offered for sale at €1,322,395 and offers the following:
- Dreamy location right in the heart of the Left Bank in the 7th arrondissement, one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Paris
- Short stroll from the famous rue Cler open air market
- A short walk to the romantic Seine River - perfect for sunset walks!
- Ideal location on the 5th floor with elevator
- Spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower to the right from the long balcony, living room and dining area and the master bedroom along with beautiful views of the Champ de Mars gardens directly ahead
- Beautifully remodeled bathroom and kitchen
- Air conditioning installed throughout the apartment for those warm summer days
- Washer and separate dryer
- Elegant furnishings including antique décor
- Low operating costs: utilities, building charges, TV/Internet/Phone are less than €7,000 per year.
- The Merlot measures approximately 635 square feet and features a lovely layout with open plan living room and dining area, two full bathrooms and a remodeled kitchen.
- It is offered fully furnished - including sofa bed in living room, chairs, dining table, paintings, quality mattress, tables, TV and all appliances - down to the champagne glasses that you can make a toast to Paris with! This apartment is offered "cle' en main," or key in hand, which means it's your home in Paris the moment you open the door.
- Utilities, building charges and annual property fees are low - less than €5,000 per year. (For short term rentals, cleanings & rental commission are extra)
- The Merlot is offered for sale for €1,322,395.
See below for more photos
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Merlot in Paris!