SAINT AUBIN – DREAMY TWO BEDROOM, ONE BATHROOM PARISIAN APARTMENT FOR SALE
Step into the beautiful Saint Aubin and you’ll feel at home immediately. This dreamy two bedroom Parisian apartment has been fully remodeled and decorated with a classic and welcoming style. Step out from the living room onto the balcony and you’ll find a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower just to the right. Sit back and relax at the bistro table on the balcony and you’ll never want to leave! With two comfortable bedrooms, the Saint Aubin is an ideal home away from home in Paris for your family or is great if you love having family or friends stay with you in Paris. The apartment is already established as a successful vacation rental, creating a positive return that is another added feature of this lovely apartment in Paris.
The Saint Aubin is situated in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in Paris – the 7th arrondissement. Start your day with a early walk through the lush Champ de Mars gardens to the Eiffel Tower or enjoy a romantic stroll along the Seine at sunset. Discover one of our favorite hidden shopping streets nearby along rue du Commerce or visit the famous rue Cler market street just a short walk away.
Just outside your doorstep you’ll find the marvelous Saxe-Breteuil open-air market, which sets up twice a week with one of the best selections of fresh produce, meats, French cheese, freshly baked bread and seafood and brilliant flowers. Shop alongside Parisians for the finest ingredients for dining at home – all with a view of the Eiffel Tower!
A gorgeous and welcoming home in Paris, the Saint Aubin is listed at the price of €915,000 and is move-in ready. It’s a remarkable deal for a beautifully remodeled and fully furnished Paris apartment in the 7th arrondissement!
The Saint Aubin apartment is offered for sale at €915,000 and offers the following:
- Fabulous location in a prestigious residential neighborhood of the Left Bank in the 7th arrondissement, one of the most sought-after quartiers in Paris
- The Saxe-Breteuil open-air market-one of the best in Paris-sets up bi-weekly right at your doorstep! Shop alongside Parisians for seasonal fruits and veggies, seafood fresh from Normandy, delicious displays of French cheeses, freshly baked bread and so much more!
- Short stroll from the famous rue Cler open air market street
- A short walk through the beautiful Champ de Mars gardens to the Seine River – perfect for romantic sunset walks!
- Excellent upper level location on the 5th floor (6th floor American) in a building with elevator
- Stunning views of the Eiffel Tower to the right from the charming balcony
- Balcony off of living room with bistro table and two chairs and balcony off of second bedroom with Eiffel Tower view
- Fully remodeled bathroom and kitchen
- Washer and separate dryer
- Double glazed windows in all rooms
- All beautiful furnishings included!
- The Saint Aubin measures approximately 592 square feet and features a comfortable design with open plan living room and dining area, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a remodeled kitchen.
- It is offered fully furnished – including all of the beautiful décor, the comfortable beds, top quality lines, fully equipped kitchen and everything right down to the champagne glasses that you can make a toast to Paris with! This apartment is offered “cle’ en main,” or key in hand and is absolutely move-in ready, which means it’s your home in Paris immediately!
- Utilities, building charges and annual property fees are low – less than €5,000 per year. (For short term rentals, cleanings & rental commission are extra)
- The Saint Aubin is offered for sale for €915,000.
See below for more photos
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the Saint Aubin in Paris!