A SPECIAL APARTMENT WITH BALCONY ON RUE CLER!
Please Note: This beautiful Paris apartment has been sold. If you are seriously interested in purchasing a similar apartment in Paris with beautiful views and ideal central location, contact us and we will let you know should another stunning apartment come up for sale: Contact Us.
We strolled down the cobblestoned rue Cler on a sunny Paris morning over six years ago. We stepped through a beautiful oak doorway next to a pretty flower stand and took the elevator up to the 6th floor. The apartment was completely empty, but the sunlight shone through 3 sets of French doors onto a wide balcony. We fell in love with it! Designed by an architect, it has been beautifully remodeled to the smallest detail.
This apartment is offered for sale at €799,000 and possesses the following features:
- 1 bedroom and 1 ½ bathrooms to accommodate up to 4 people.
- The apartment measures approximately 557 ft² including: 385 ft² apartment + 90 ft² balcony + 48 ft² floor space under the mansard doors
- 3 sets of French doors leading to beautiful balcony, view of the pedestrian part of rue Cler below.
- Romantic Invalides view from balcony.
- Fully furnished and remodeled to high standards
- Sofa imported from Italy converts to two single beds
- Fully air conditioned, a rare plus in Paris
- Unbeatable location on the pedestrian part of rue Cler. Step outside and buy buttery warm croissants each morning, and fresh flowers next door
- The selling price includes all furnishings, appliances and accessories – from the top-of-the-line imported sofa bed, to the oak dining table and white porcelain teacups. Open the door and you’re home in Paris!
- The apartment measures approximately 385 square feet, not including the balcony and additional floor space in front of the French doors . It is located on the 6th floor (7th floor American) with elevator.
- It is offered for sale at €799,000.
- Utilities, building charges and annual property fees are low – less than €5,000 per year.
These apartments make ideal pied-à-terres in Paris – they have been remodelled to a high quality, require little maintenance. Unlike some cities such as New York, the running costs are extremely low.
Please contact us if you have any questions.