THE POMEROL APARTMENT: A ROOM WITH A VIEW IN PARIS!
Please Note: The Pomerol apartment is currently under offer to a delightful couple who live in Hong Kong. A former CEO of a major media group for the Far East, the husband is a consultant for companies wishing to expand operations in China and the wife is a linguist and entrepreneur.
Architect-designed, this pretty apartment feels like a touch of Provence in the heart of Paris! Comfortable and charming, the architect has optimized the floor space to the last inch.
The Pomerol apartment on the Left Bank is offered fully remodeled and furnished for €609,000 and has the following:
- 1 bedroom and 1 ½ bathrooms to accommodate up to 4 people.
- Located high above the pedestrian part of the famous rue Cler market street.
- Fully remodeled to a high standard with a French countryside feel
- Fully air-conditioned, a rare feature in Paris
- Incredible, romantic Eiffel Tower views from the dining table and the bedroom
- Unbeatable location on rue Cler means you can step outside every morning and enjoy café au lait in the sunshine, then shop for the freshest baguettes, cheese and wine for lunch in the many shops on rue Cler.
- The Pomerol measures approximately 380 square feet, is located on the 5th floor (6th floor American) features an elevator and has Eiffel Tower and rue Cler views..
- It is offered fully furnished — down to white porcelain espresso cups and champagne glasses. Open the door and unpack your suitcase – you’re home in Paris!
- We offer it for sale for €609,000.
- Utilities, building charges and annual property fees are low – less than €5,000 per year.
These apartments make ideal pied-à-terres in Paris – they have been remodelled to a high quality, require little maintenance. Unlike some cities such as New York, the running costs are extremely low.
Please contact us if you have any questions.